*We offer telehealth if needed.
$90 per individual for a 45-50 min session
$120 per couple for an hour session
$150 per family for an hour session
$125 Co-parent Counseling (2 hour block & not covered by insurance)
$80 Supervised Visitations per hour (not covered by insurance)
$135 Alcohol & Drug evaluation only : Result letter & urine test (1 to 2 hours & not covered by insurance)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Who is my insurance provider?
- What is the number to my insurance provider?
- Do you cover tele-health therapy?
- What is the process for getting my benefits payment reimbursed?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my date of eligibility?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much is my deductible?
- Does my mental health coverage payment apply to my annual deductible?
- If my deductible is not met will the insurance company still pay the provider or will I have to pay for the sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Is there any thing else I should know about my mental health insurance?
Preferred Insurance * (each therapist do not take the same insurance; please call the office for verification)*
Private Pay, UMR, Humana/ChoiceCare, United Healthcare, MO HealthNet (children), Optum, Coventry (MHNET), First Health, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, Anthem BCBS (except Silver Pathway X plans), MHNet Behavioral Health, and Employee Assistance Program.
If you have a different insurance than what we accept, this is considered "out of network" and payment for the session will be upfront. However, we will provide you with a "super bill" to submit to your insurance company per your request.
The client or client's parent/guardian is responsible for any fees not covered by insurance. We will provide you with a receipt upon request for each session to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement of services provided by RRC. Please understand that we will include a diagnosis upon submitting your information to the insurance company from the information gained in the initial session.
Health Spending Account (some) or Flexible Spending Account could help you pay for the sessions. * Please call for any additional questions including types of insurance accepted by RRC.
Please make your payment at the start of the session. Cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted for payment. If you wish to pay with a debit or credit card an authorization form must be completed before the payment is made.
We know that things do come up so don't worry. However, we do ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance so that we may make this time available to assist other clients. If you miss your initial appointment, we will not reschedule any additional appointments.
Reports/Court Fees/Medical Records
Research, reports, and letter writing on behalf of the client for court will cost $85 per hour. It will take time to prepare the information needed. If we are required to testify in court, a charge of $100 per hour for reading the material and $200 (minimum of 2 hours) per hour which will include local travel time and expenses. Court order counseling is $100 per session and will be exempt to insurance. A two-week notice will be expected for any of the above information about research, reports, or court fees. Medical records will be $26.06 plus $0.60 per page for copies provided electronically. Let us know if you have any questions.