*Therapy will be completely online due to the current crisis. This is a safe and healthy method for our clients at this time.
$85 per 50-minute individual session
$100 per couple or family for a 1 hour session
$135 alcohol & drug evaluation: Result letter & urine test (1 to 2 hours & not covered by insurance)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Who is my insurance provider?
- What is the number to my insurance provider?
- Do you cover tele-health therapy?
- What is the process for getting my benefits payment reimbursed?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my date of eligibility?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How much is my deductible?
- Does my mental health coverage payment apply to my annual deductible?
- If my deductible is not met will the insurance company still pay the provider or will I have to pay for the sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Is there any thing else I should know about my mental health insurance?
Preferred Insurance Plans
UMR, Humana/ChoiceCare, United Healthcare, MO HealthNet (children), Optum, Coventry (MHNET), First Health, Cigna, Anthem BCBS (except Silver Pathway X plans), MHNet Behavioral Health, and Employee Assistance Program.
If you have a different insurance, this is considered "out of network" and payment for the session will be out of pocket. However, we will provide you with a "super bill" to submit to your insurance company.
The client or client's parent/guardian is responsible for any fees not covered by insurance. We will provide you with a receipt upon request for each session to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement of services provided by RRC. Please understand that I will include a diagnosis upon submitting your information to the insurance company from the information gained in our first session. If you have a Flexible Spending Account (F.S.A.) this could help you pay for your sessions. *Please call for any additional questions including types of insurance accepted by RRC.
Please make your payment at the start of the session. Cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted for payment. If you wish to pay with a debit or credit card an authorization form must be completed before the payment is made.
We know that things do come up so don't worry. However, we do ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance so that we may make this time available to assist other clients. If you miss your initial appointment, we will not reschedule any additional appointments.
Research, reports, and letter writing on behalf of the client for court will cost $50 per hour. Records requests require a handing fee of $20.00 and .30 cents per page. It will take time to prepare the information needed. If we are required to testify in court, a charge of $100 per hour for reading the material and $200 (minimum of 2 hours) per hour which will include local travel time and expenses. Court order counseling is $100 per session and will be exempt to insurance. A two-week notice will be expected for any of the above information about research, reports, or court fees. Let us know if you have any questions.